Saturday, December 2, 2006

Snowed in

It's been a crazy couple of days. First off, I got snowed in at work. Fortunately, I expected something like that to happen, so I brought my toothbrush to work.

Roads were horrible - cars and trucks either not going anywhere at all, or going precisely where they weren't supposed to go. Even the snowplows got stuck.


All that was combined with the fact that my cable was out, so I had no Internet since Wednesday. They finally got it fixed today, just in time for the Big XII title game... when the power goes out for half the city at 6 p.m.


It came back on at 8, fortunately.


It was a nice opportunity for some snapshots, though.





Yep. Cars got stuck...



There's a nice nighttime view...







Sunrise...





Sunset



Jesus


Icy fence

No comments: