Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Flirting with death


I gave my cat, Bobbie Sue a bath today. To say this is a difficult thing to do is an understatement. I haven't tried to bathe her in nearly two years. Last time, too many people got hurt, and I couldn't bring myself to try again.

But the cat was getting dry skin, so I knew I really had no choice but to pull out the old cat shampoo, enlist the help of my niece, and throw a cat in the water.





There was much less blood drawn this time. I was smart, and wore long sleeves.

It only took a few minutes and a couple of rinses to get it done. After that, she was filled with rage, hatred, and self-pity. She took it out on the Doberman, but I think the dobie can handle it.







Obligatory after shot.

1 comment:

Ms D said...

I swear Bobbie Sue is flipping the camera off in that last picture of you, your niece and of course, Bobbie. If you look real close at her right paw...... it's there.... ;)