Thursday, January 24, 2008

The weight

OK, so as far as weight goes, I was in pretty bad shape.
I didn't used to be. I used to have a physical job that kept me moving, and kept me pretty happy and trim. Also I was actually showing muscles.

Then I got the office job. And the job that kept me from eating healthy or exercising. Long story short (and this is embarrassing to say) I needed to lose 66 pounds. I chose 66, even though 65 would be fine, just because it looked cool.

I'm actually off to a good start. Have been bringing my lunch to work every day, and jogging most nights. In two weeks' time, I've lost six pounds. So, only 60 more to go. If I keep up the rate I'm going, that's just five more months. Maybe by June I'll be in good shape. Just in time to hit the beach.... er... lake.

No comments: